"Locating and remedying air leaks conserves energy. This easy gain money saving measure is good for your pocket, the bottom line and for the country".
An air audit service check will identify where leaks occur and can be as simple as tightening a connection or replacing faulty equipment. Finding the leak is the first step and that’s where DeviceCo Technical can help.
- Meet with you and set up a Leak Prevention Program
- Complete an Ultrasonic Leak Audit of your plant and equipment
- Repair or replace faulty equipment and parts using all the leading brands of pneumatic equipment – whatever brand you prefer to use.
- Verify the completed repair work
- Prepare and maintain a Leak Prevention Program for you
- Provide regular reports on activity, findings and savings
Finding and fixing leaks saves significant costs. Our Leak Detection service checks for compressed air losses using the latest ultrasonic techniques.
Our equipment is very sensitive and can find leaks that you could not even hear in a quiet room. We can detect leaks irrespective of background noise.
All leaks are documented on a written report, photographed or just tagged. The method used depends on your requirements. If you would prefer we can fix the leaks as the testing is completed.
For this reason a complete factory or department shutdown is not required. Using our special high reach detector we can test ring main installations up to 8 metres from the floor.
Using this system we don’t need to use long ladders or drive a scissor lift around your factory.
Book a leak detection service appointment online