Phil and Sarah Jerard established DeviceCo in Christchurch in 2001 with the goal of providing customers with a professional and comprehensive range of pneumatic control services.
Being privately owned we take great pride and care in delivering excellent customer service at great value and unlike many other companies, we don’t send customers' equipment away to be fixed in other centres.
Our well equipped and modern Tuam Street, Christchurch office and workshop is busy with a growing and highly capable engineering team working on a vast variety of repairs, maintenance work, upgrades and new projects.
We also make onsite visits to our customers to install, service and maintain their pneumatic equipment.
We offer three key customer distinct advantages:
1. Our 'total package' advantage
- We can provide comprehensive solutions to your projects.
- We will take responsibility even in the event that we need to collaborate with others.
- With highly skilled staff and a fully equipped workshop we can complete an entire project from concept to commissioning with guarantees of performance.
2. Our ‘ One stop shop ‘ advantage
- We supply pneumatic product and accessories from all leading brand suppliers. We are not aligned to one pneumatic supplier so are free to provide the most cost effective and technically correct solution for your pneumatic needs.
- We will research the market and locate the best product solution, even if this is not a brand we are familiar with. As long as we are able to support the warranty we are happy to provide this as part of the system.
3. Our ‘Solutions’ advantage
- One of the most valuable contributions we make to our customer’s business is the problem solving skills we provide. Our skills in this area are drawn from many years experience in a variety of industries and include the ability to provide practical yet cost effective solutions.
- We can design your circuit, specify the components, install the equipment and commission the project. You get one contractor to do the entire job. We will also follow up with engineering support.
- We can also undertake special modifications to machinery and pneumatic products to suit your applications and incorporate any new and updated technology.
We Are Solutions focussed
DeviceCo Technical is proudly independent.
Our ‘no one agency’ policy is very important to us as maintaining independence from our suppliers means we are free to give our customers the very best advice and make recommendations without bias.
We are not under any pressure or influenced by sales targets often demanded by distributer contracts.
How does this help you?
Using our experience in a wide range of pneumatic controls, we will recommend the product best suited to your application and needs.
Price – performance decisions are very important. If price is a key consideration, we can provide a product that provides the most cost-effective solution along with the required performance expectations. This may have a bearing on our customers' purchasing decision.
If product availability, performance standards and serviceability are your most important criteria, we can provide solutions that will meet your requirements as well.
Our scope of supply also extends to products outside the standard range offered by most pneumatic suppliers. These products include specialised vacuum products and corrosive resistant pneumatic components.
We are also happy to source product from other global or local suppliers of technology should a special need arise. We identify the right product to provide the best solution and stand behind the performance.